At Noosa Valley Manor B&B every room is special in it’s own unique way.
This unique room is decorated & inspired by exotic Turkish & Indian silks & jewels. With a wrought iron framed bedhead all the way from Rajasthan, navy and pink ikat patterned linen and cushions and beautiful Indian artifacts.
It evokes a mystical feel with hot pink accent cushions scattered all over the plush queen size bed. There is purple & turquoise silk, beautiful peacock feathers, wrought iron candelabras & an eclectic arrangement of miniatures, vintage photos, collages and unique artwork.
This room is cool and inviting with a little tiled patio, direct access to the garden and car park where you can enjoy the afternoon sunshine. There is a touch of exotic romance and mystery in this beautiful suite.
There’s a feel of soft old fashioned romance in this suite. Sunny mornings and a cosy queen bed with peacock cane bedhead & authentic vintage peacock wicker chair, wot not and mirror. Quaint old fashioned lace doilies and vintage Indian sari fabric are the inspiration for this room that has a gentle feel and lots of natural light complimenting the cane furniture and the light walls complete with rose buds on the cornices! Beautiful orange and red Pondicherry linen and a gorgeous vintage wrought iron table and chair setting on your private sunspace! Forget your worries and be spell bound by nature at your doorstep and the view of little birds flitting in and out of the hedge outside your window.
Referred to as the blue room, this colourful suite is tastefully decorated and inspired by nature! There is a cosy queen size bed with rustic timber furniture and dragon flies on the linen. Beautiful blue & white ornaments and Mexican fabrics create a picture inspired by travels to Spain, Portugal and Mexico. Mafalda has direct access to the carpark and a private hedged garden wall. Guests have spotted pairs of birds nesting in the garden hedge whilst lying back in bed! A bed, that some say they have had the best sleep of their life in!
King Concetta & Twin
This cool & comfortably calm room hints of yesteryear with a gorgeous king size four posted cotton canopy with tie backs. There are old fashioned rose cushions, quaint watercolours adorn the walls and crisp white, mint & blue linen make this room hopelessly romantic. The king bed can be made up on request to a twin room with king singles. There is a private garden patio scented by the gorgeous fragrance of gardenias and plenty of opportunities to bird watch in the nearby trees and bushes. The garden is accessed by a little path leading from the breakfast terrace. Outside the room on the private patio are wrought iron peacock chairs and tables upcycled from an old hotel in Java! This beautiful room is fit for a princess (or a prince) and you will never want to leave!
Your room has the following inclusions to keep you happy, cared for and comfortable
- Complete privacy
- Ensuite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- Plush towels, facewashers, bath mat, hand towel
- Organic cotton pads, quality toilet paper, small hair cleaning products, shower cap, sanitary bags & a hairdryer
- We also provide luxury organic A’Kin orange blossom, lemon myrtle & eucylptus hand wash and body wash
- Organic A’Kin lavender & geranium body lotion
- Organic A’Kin mandarin shampoo & conditioner
- Fluffy white bathrobes and slippers
Each room has a water jug & glasses for fresh rain water
- Our rooms have King/Twin or Queen size beds with quilts, luxury linen, white cotton sheets
Feather and latex pillow selection
- Plush microfiber blankets & occasional throws
- We provide you with an electric heater, reverse cycle split system heating & cooling, ceiling fans
- Screened private windows for fresh air, French doors and a small outdoor private terrace where you can catch up on some reading & enjoy a cup of tea overlooking the gardens.
- All rooms have individual wardrobes & pieces of furniture to place your personal items
- A luggage rack and clothes drier to put in the sun on the patio
- We have smoke alarms, alarm clocks and lockable doors for every room
- Each room has a selection of magazines, the latest edition of Noosa’s Salt magazine and a range of other quality reading material is available.