Included in your room rate of course there is the breakfast in our B&B served alfresco on the terrace.
“We cannot say enough about your divine breakfast, it’s the best breakfast I have ever had”. Guest
Breakfast is served between 8.00 & 10.00am. We strive to provide the freshest produce at all times and our food is prepared with love and great attention.
Our beautiful selection for breakfast may include:
- Organic Bircher Muesli with fresh seasonal fruits like mango, strawberries, blueberries, red papaya, pineapple, pomegranate & kiwi fruit wild honey, fresh natural yoghurt & bee pollen!
- Fruit platter with exotic seasonal fruits
- Eggs straight from our chickens! Sometimes we love to make a gorgeous fresh spinach and goats cheese tart served with tomatoes and maple glazed bacon.
- Eggs cooked any way are served with lots of toast.
- Fresh homemade organic jams & preserves are available.
- Fresh English spinach, bacon, smoked salmon & other vegetarian options are available.
- We also have a huge range of organic herbal infusions & black teas.
- We serve our tea in beautiful pots with fresh organic milk & a slice of lemon if you desire!
- Instant coffee, organic plunger coffee & espresso are all available.
Full cooked organic breakfast for
visiting guests $25
Be sure to let us know if you have extra guests coming for breakfast
Our cafe bar is situated on the terrace & guests are welcome to help themselves around the clock to teas & coffees.
Pop up Omelette Bar
We have become known for our popup omelette bar, where Roberto makes fresh smoked salmon omelettes to order out in the garden. Guests just love this, particularly a family group or gathering. If you are a group that would like this on one of your visits please request it.
As our breakfasts are cooked fresh, at busy times there may be short delays. If you are in a rush, please let us know the evening before.
If you have any dietary requirements, please send us an e-mail at least 24 hours before your arrival and we will do our best to organise it for you.