“We cannot say enough about your divine breakfasts, ” as remarked by many of our guests!
Included in your room rate of course
there is the breakfast in our B&B served alfresco on the terrace.
All our dishes are subject to availability.
Breakfast is served between 8.00 & 10.00am. We strive to provide the freshest produce at all times and our breakfasts are prepared with love and great attention.
We prepare a beautiful selection for breakfast which may include:
- Organic Bircher muesli with fresh seasonal fruits like mango, strawberries, blueberries, red papaya, pineapple, pomegranate & kiwi fruit wild honey, fresh natural yoghurt & bee pollen!
- Juices made fresh to order; natural organic orange & lemon juice with a twist of mint or passionfruit , carrot & apple with ginger & lime.
- Eggs straight from our chickens!
- Eggs cooked any way are served with lots of toast.
- Fresh homemade organic jams & preserves available at all times.
- Side orders of fresh tomato with oregano, thyme & butter mushrooms.
- Fresh English spinach, bacon, smoked salmon & other vegetarian options are available.
- We also have a huge range of organic herbal infusions & black teas.
- We serve our tea in beautiful pots with fresh organic milk & a slice of lemon if you desire!
- Instant coffee, organic plunger coffee & espresso are all available.
Full cooked organic breakfast for
visiting guests $25
Be sure to let us know if you have extra guests coming for breakfast
Our cafe bar is situated on the terrace & guests are welcome to help themselves around the clock to teas & coffees.
Pop up Omelette Bar
We have become known for our popup omelette bar, where Roberto makes fresh smoked salmon omelettes to order out in the garden. Guests just love this, particularly a family group or gathering. If you are a group that would like this on one of your visits please request it.
Do you fancy something out of the ordinary – caviar for breakfast perhaps? With enough notice we may be able to provide it for you.
As our breakfasts are cooked fresh, at busy times there may be short delays. If you are in a rush, please let us know the evening before.
If you have any dietary requirements, please send us an e-mail at least 24 hours before your arrival and we will do our best to organise it for you.