Exquisite Dining & Private Dinner Parties
Our delicious menu is featured further down the page
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well!” Virginia Wolff
More than just a B&B. The reviews for our delicious dinners say it all. We have created an extremely tasty selection of meals for your pleasure. All our lovely guests who choose to stay in are raving about the food and the value! Some have said our food/dining experience is as good as any 5 star restaurant and better than most. It’s a great compliment and you should try for yourself!
Roberto’s vast experience in the restaurant industry and having grown up in an Italian cooking family guarantees the food at the table is superb, unbelievably flavoursome, interesting, fresh and contemporary. Our service is unique, attentive, personal and a little old fashioned, we like it that way! The beauty of dining here is that you have your own private dinner party without loads of other diners. It’s really intimate and quite magical. We make sure we use the finest ingredients prepared on the day so they are humming with freshness. All our meals are dressed with an abundance of home grown organic herbs, beautiful Kampot pepper and Himalayan pink salt for seasoning.
People are amazed by what we produce and often ask us how we do it? The secret ingredient quite simply is love and a whole lot of care factor. We like to serve tasty exquisite food to feed the soul and nourish the body so it’s never complicated and it’s great value for money. On top of that the ambience is divine, quiet and relaxing and you will feel like you are the only people in the world!
We are dedicated and passionate and hope to provide a sensory feast for guests who choose to dine at Noosa Valley Manor. We always endeavor to provide produce supplied by local growers, organic and wild crafted sources.
Our menu changes with the seasons and is determined by what is at the markets. The menu for functions and weddings is more tailored to the event. Please discuss with us your ideas for food and we can provide a different menu according to the occasion.
If you would like to organize a candlelit dinner in house we would love to cook for you. Ideally meals should be booked at least a day in advance.Contact Us
An idea of our Evening menu
…simple to start
- Gourmet Meze board w/ chorizo, garlic prawns, homemade roasted peppers, guacomole, hummus, haloumi & other delights w/ crusty bread for 2 people $52 Main $85
- Salt and pepper deep sea calamari w/lime pepper dipping sauce $16
- Sizzling local garlic prawns with crusty bread $18
- Swordfish braccioli stuffed, crumbed & bbq’d w garlic lemon & oregano $20
- Moules a la mariniere w garlic white wine & herbs $18
…something more substantial
- Italian crumbed chicken schnitzel w steamed baby vegetables & rosemary potatoes $30
- Bangkok style spring chicken w spicy cucumber relish $30
- Quail w prosciutto figs & gorgonzola on radicchio & cress salad $38
- Marinated pork spare ribs w Asian coleslaw & steamed rice $34
- Morrocan organic chicken tagine w preserved lemons & green olives $30
- Porcini mushroom risotto w truffle oil & seared Australian eye fillet $34
- Salt & pepper crusted fish & oven baked potato chips w homemade sauce $24
- Steamed local fish of the day w coriander ginger lemon chilli & bok choy with silky mash potato $34
- Classic homemade Italian pizzas with a selection of toppings $23
…yummy sweetness & light
- Chocolate self saucing pudding $15
- Rhubarb & vanilla crumble with double cream $15
- Abbamele pana cotta & candied orange $15
- Raw key lime pie with cashew cream (GF DF) $15
….little bit on the side
- Garden salad w balsamic dressing
- Steamed seasonal veges
- Homemade garlic bread
- Homemade oven baked potato chips
- Steamed jasmine rice
We can also organise lunches ranging from fresh sandwiches, great healthy wraps or a gorgeous old fashioned picnic hamper full of gourmet goodies to take out. Have a chat with us to arrange a feast!
( Price subject to individual orders) If you have any dietary requirements, please send us an e-mail at least 24 hours before your arrival and we will do our best to organise it for you.
High Tea Event
Take the day off for a personal and exquisite private high tea event. (Minimum 4 people). Truly celebrate life in style with antique tea cups, silver spoons and floral crockery, gorgeous authentic Swiss patisseries and savoury delights. Select your High Tea from our extensive range of Planet Organic infusions or black teas, or if you would prefer we serve an incredible Pimms & Peaches for your pleasure. $38 each. If you would like to celebrate an occasion we can arrange for our local Swiss patissiere to create a divine cake for you.
“Cooking is LIKE love, IT SHOULD BE ENTERED INTO with ABANDON
or not at all”.