Exquisite Dining & Private Dinner Parties
Our delicious menu is featured further down the page
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well!” Virginia Wolff
More than just a B&B. The reviews for our delicious dinners say it all. We have created an extremely tasty selection of meals for your pleasure. All our lovely guests who choose to stay in are raving about the food and the value! Some have said our food/dining experience is as good as any 5 star restaurant and better than most. It’s a great compliment and you should try for yourself!
Roberto’s vast experience in the restaurant industry and having grown up in an Italian cooking family guarantees the food at the table is superb, unbelievably flavoursome, interesting, fresh and contemporary. Our service is unique, attentive, personal and a little old fashioned, we like it that way! The beauty of dining here is that you have your own private dinner party without loads of other diners. It’s really intimate and quite magical. We make sure we use the finest ingredients prepared on the day so they are humming with freshness. All our meals are dressed with an abundance of home grown organic herbs, beautiful Kampot pepper and Himalayan pink salt for seasoning.
People are amazed by what we produce and often ask us how we do it? The secret ingredient quite simply is love and a whole lot of care factor. We like to serve tasty exquisite food to feed the soul and nourish the body so it’s never complicated and it’s great value for money. On top of that the ambience is divine, quiet and relaxing and you will feel like you are the only people in the world!
We are dedicated and passionate and hope to provide a sensory feast for guests who choose to dine at Noosa Valley Manor. We always endeavor to provide produce supplied by local growers, organic and wild crafted sources.
Our menu changes with the seasons and is determined by what is at the markets. The menu for functions and weddings is more tailored to the event. Please discuss with us your ideas for food and we can provide a different menu according to the occasion.
If you would like to organize a candlelit dinner in house we would love to cook for you. Ideally meals should be booked at least a day in advance.Contact Us
An idea of our Evening menu
…simple to start
- Most popular the Manor Meze board “Babettes Feast” of incredibly tasty seasonal delights w/ crusty bread for 2 people $52 Main $85
- Salt and pepper deep sea calamari w/lime pepper dipping sauce $16
- Spicy chicken salad in a lettuce cup $22
- Zucchini wrapped lamb kebab $18
- Sizzling garlic prawns w crusty bread $18
- Swordfish braccioli stuffed, crumbed & bbq’d w garlic lemon & oregano $22
….something more substantial
- Prawn saffron risotto $32
- Grilled Quail w chermoula & tomato mint salad $32
- Marinated pork spare ribs w Asian coleslaw & steamed rice $34
- Panzanella Salad w BBQ lamb cutlets & herbed gremolata $32
- Salt & pepper crusted fish & oven baked potato chips w homemade sauce $24
- Steamed local fish of the day w coriander ginger lemon chilli & bok choy with silky mash potato $34
- Classic homemade Italian pizzas with a selection of toppings $23
…yummy sweetness & light
- Rhubarb and clotted cream tarts $18
- Affogatto w vanilla ice cream & liquer of your desire $15
- Abbamele pannacotta $15
- Strawberries & Cream semifreddo $18
….little bit on the side
- Homemade garlic bread
- Homemade oven baked potato chips
As we are not a restaurant we appreciate if you order the same meals. Thanks so much.
We can also organise lunches ranging from fresh sandwiches, great healthy wraps or a gorgeous old fashioned picnic hamper full of gourmet goodies to take out. Have a chat with us to arrange a feast!
( Price subject to individual orders) If you have any dietary requirements, please send us an e-mail at least 24 hours before your arrival and we will do our best to organise it for you.
Top Shelf Boho High Tea Extravaganza
Take the day off for a personal and exquisite private high tea event. (Minimum 4 people @$48 per person). Truly celebrate a special occasion in style with antique tea cups, silver spoons and floral crockery, gorgeous patisseries and savoury delights. Select your High Tea from our extensive range of Planet Organic infusions or black teas. We serve an delicious icy sparkling Pimms no 1 & Elderflower with Ginger beer peaches & cucumber.
BFF Ladies High Tea
The old fashioned way, step back in time at our nostalgic tea party where we will serve you a gorgeous tier of fresh sandwiches, freshly baked scones and yummy homemade jam with fresh cream. Perfect for a Mother and Daughter catchup or best friends to relax in the garden in the sunshine. Enjoy hot tea poured in beautiful china and a glass of sparkly if you please (Minimum 2 people @$30pp)
“Cooking is LIKE love, IT SHOULD BE ENTERED INTO with ABANDON
or not at all”.