Weddings, ceremonies & events
A Perfect Space for Ceremonies & Celebrations
Noosa Valley Manor’s Wedding Packages
At Noosa Valley Manor we have been host to many gorgeous, happy and incredibly memorable events over the years including our very own wedding in October 2016. This idyllic setting is perfect for intimate groups of up to 70 people. When you book a Wedding package with us you have exclusive use of this unique and simply beautiful property; the homestead, gardens and accommodation with 4 guest rooms with ensuites in one wing and the Bridal Suite in a private wing. At Noosa Valley Manor we allow you the space to create to your hearts content. Of course, if you would rather have a event planner we have one of those in house as well! Simply book the date and let us create!
Wonderful Wedding Package
- 2 night’s accommodation for 10 guests in beautifully decorated ensuited rooms including full cooked gourmet breakfast
- Exclusive use of the beautiful homestead Noosa Valley Manor, exotic gardens and rainforest piazza . The perfect wedding venue in paradise.
- Boutique Bridal Suite in a separate wing of the homestead with bridal hamper & private access from the garden
- Wedding planning contacts, information, advice and assistance on the property
- Early checkin & late checkout effectively making your stay a 3 day stay
- Carparking on site for at 20 cars
- Options for Photographers, Celebrants and cake makers plus the connections to hire anything you desire via the hosts of Noosa Valley Manor
Noosa Valley Manor’s Elope in Paradise Package
- 2 night’s accommodation in a private romantic king suite
- Gorgeous full cooked breakfast on both mornings
- Our beautiful homestead & exotic garden for a wedding venue in paradise
- The hosts as your witnesses
- Romantic candlelit 3 course dinner party for two and other guests can be catered for
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Early checkin & late checkout
We have connections for a lovely celebrant who would be thrilled to marry you in the Noosa Valley Manor gardens and an amazing photographer to capture your celebration.
We have many catering options available at Noosa Valley Manor starting from:
Cocktail Party Celebration
$65 per person
- 1.5 hours of food service
- A selection of 3 hot and 3 cold canapes from our beautiful menu
*As we are a BYO venue a small corkage fee of $5 per head (+GST) will be charged for the clearing and cleaning of your hired glasses to be returned to the hire supplier. Other costs involved in a cocktail party are staff, cool room hire and hire of glasses plus decorations, setup and bump out.
Weddings & Commitment Ceremonies
Our exotic home and beautiful garden is the perfect backdrop for a truly unique wedding experience. Exchange vows in the paved garden piazza surrounded by the trickling sound of water and the twitter of beautiful birds in our completely private rainforest setting. Imagine the stars above in the sky, the scent of fresh country air, the forest filled with hundreds of fairy lights, pebble paths and tree branches lit by the twinkling of beautiful candles and lanterns.
Or perhaps you would like walkways of flower petals, ribbons and canopys of lace, it’s all possible! If you dream of a small seated formal reception, or a relaxed casual affair of cocktails and canapes on the lawn or in the garden, we can do it! No matter what you desire, you can rest assured that we will create an experience that lasts a life time!
Have photographs taken in our gardens surrounded by magnificent palms, exquisite flowers and rainforest trees. Use our water features, stone benches, romantic seats and sumptuous furniture for ideal backgrounds and props.
Plan your wedding in time for bursts of Spring colour or Summer green, with hedge rows, gardenias, magnolias, hydrangea, peach blossom and bouganvillea, all a part of our beautiful garden. The classic stone home with french doors and high ceilings is the perfect setting for photos full of elegance and grace and our timeless wide eaved verandas offer shady spots for poses with your beloved!
Some quotes from our most recent ceremonies at Noosa Valley Manor B&B Retreat
Roberto and Renata, Words can not describe how thankful we are for the amazing wedding day you put together for us. You went above and beyond and made our day the most intimate perfect day imaginable. The decorations, set up and spectacular food made was better than we ever imagined. Thank you so much… We will never forget it! Love Kellie & Nate xxx Feb 14 2016
Thank you so much for making Di & Lloyds wedding so wonderful! Sharing your home has been a wonderful experience. Your hospitality is second to none as is your food and lovely home. Look forward to hearing about you as the B&B Wedding Experts of QLD!!! you were just terrific. Judy & Gary
For our family, uniting aged siblings for any length of time is a daunting thought, let alone experience. We prefer a ‘love at distance’ approach to family relationships so it was with trepidation and not without some reluctance that three of us who are Sydney based booked separate rooms to ‘celebrate’ our local younger sister’s 60th birthday. Birthday sibling said there was only one place to stay. For probably the first time in memory each accepted the advice without too much affray. Renate and Roberto are very special hosts. They are very personable individuals who come together on such an intuitive and professional level that it is barely noticeable. The rooms, the setting, the ambiance and importantly tasteful, beautifully presented creative meals were all part of us having the best family time I can ever recall. Cheers to both and if they could only teach others in their profession their secrets. David M (Sydney)
“We don’t understand how to begin to thank you both for everything you did to make our wedding so incredible. The food was second to none and the venue here was stunning! We have had the time of our life over the last few days and your tireless efforts and seemingly unending energy made us feel at ease. You are both certainly the host & hostess with the mostest! THANK YOU!!!!!” Andrew & Kate (Childers)
I knew that I knew just by looking at your marvellous website that you guys wouldn’t disappoint. I love everything that you have done, the colour, furnishings, scents, flora, decor etc….but most of all its your spirit and the passion and respect you have for your clientele that resonates….this place made me feel like Alice in Wonderland and I had the best 50th Birthday celebration. Eleni
“Renate and Roberto made Andrew and Kate’s wedding very special and did an amazing job. Anyone wanting a very personal experience should seriously think about coming to Noosa Valley Manor. Their home became our home during our 4 day stay.” Heather (Brisbane)
At Noosa Valley Manor we love looking after people and will be thrilled to share your incredibly special day with you. All events are treated uniquely, lovingly and with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Connect with us to co-ordinate all the details.Contact Us
Wedding Services Available:
When you book a wedding package with Noosa Valley Manor B&B Retreat you can create your own reality.
- We will work with you to help transform the event to be one that you’ll never forget.
- We can provide a wedding planner who can work with you on everything from menu selection, floral design, decorations, music, wedding cake and all the extras.
- We can also arrange for makeup artists and hairstylists to come to the house, so you can be pampered in the comfort of the home.
- We can organise brunches and snacks for the bridal party and family whilst everyone is being attended to.
- Intimate private dinner parties
- Anniversaries & Lavish Birthday bashes
- Work BBQ and pool party
- Ladies luncheons
- Stylish honeymoon brunch
- Treasured family get together
- School reunions
- Seminars and Corporate Retreats
- Exquisite High Teas
- Intimate and private wakes to celebrate a loved ones life
- Girls/Boys weekends away
- Garden Vintage picnics
- Cooking classes
- Watercolour Painting retreat