Feel at home
At Noosa Valley Manor we provide our guests with everything you need when you’re away from home
On the property we have 4 individually decorated rooms with ensuites and lockable doors, with access to the gardens and the carpark.
Shared lounge room tastefully decorated with 4 comfortable love seats, gorgeous brightly upholstered antique chairs and wool carpet with space to have privacy and intimacy.
A superb central double sided log fireplace with tasteful furniture to lounge in, ottomans to put your feet up and woollen rugs to relax on.
The property is nestled in beautiful gardens featuring exotic floral displays trees and birds. Paths meander around the garden where there are seating spots to enjoy peace and quiet in the rainforest. There are log seats, hammocks & wonderful sculptures to sit on with oodles of space to unwind in nature.
A fully fenced deep swimming pool in the garden where there is space to lie out in the sun or read a book under an umbrella and chill in the spa pool.
An undercover open terrace, perfect for taking tea or having an afternoon snooze! We serve breakfast on the terrace and we have a selection of lovely pieces of furniture to relax in. This area is covered for your comfort and we do have a selection of seating options outdoors for lovely sunny days.
There are basic food preparation facilities for guest use at any time (fridge, kettle, kitchen utilities).
Complimentary instant and organic plunger coffee, teas and organic herbal infusions are available around the clock, please help yourself from the cafe bar. Organic milk is in the fridge. A fine espresso coffee, latte and short black is available with breakfast.
Tucked into the privacy of the rainforest is a large entertaining area “The Garden Piazza”designed for intimate gatherings of up to 50 people. Ideal for functions or intimate wedding ceremonies.
Our water is pure filtered rainwater.
We have an eco-friendly laundry service and can supply an iron and board for your convenience.
The property has plenty of free car parking at your door with sensor light night access.
Feel free to make use of our library for reading or browsing through books and magazines. We have a HD 32” LCD TV blueray/DVD player, sound system with amp ipod/CD/USB station. Our DVD library is not huge, but we do have a selection of entertainment. If you would like access to your favourite movie we suggest you might like to bring it with you to watch. We have lots of board games and cards to play whilst you are with us and writing material is available, please ask us.
We have high speed complimentary wi-fi for your convenience to stay in touch whilst you are away.
At Noosa Valley Manor we are Ecologically responsible
- Rainfall harvesting with UV and carbon filters
- The property is run completely on SOLAR energy powered by the sun
- Bore water for gardens and cleaning
- BioCycle aerobic waste water treatment system, an environment-friendly alternative to old-fashioned septic tanks. Biocycle waste water treatment systems digest solid wastes and use controlled natural processes to purify waste water. This clean, odourless, disinfected water is then recycled through garden drippers or sprinklers or through sub surface irrigation systems.
- Green LP gas and energy efficient lighting
- Chemical free cleaning products
- Essential oils are diffused for fresh, natural and uplifting fragrance throughout the home
- Organic and biodegradable room amenities
- Rubbish re-cycling program in operation
- Wherever possible we are sourcing produce from local growers, our own garden and businesses that have organic and chemical free farming practices.
- We operate responsible composting and recycling where we can
- Our breakfasts and meals are full of great produce supplied by organic and wild crafted sources. As our guests say “your food/dining experience is as good and certainly fresher than many five star restaurants”.
- Eco-friendly laundry service and no chemicals used in the laundering of the B&B linen
- Plans for significant plantings and reconstruction of native trees to encourage birds and wildlife