Included in your room rate there is a generous & gorgeous breakfast served alfresco on the terrace.
“We cannot say enough about your divine breakfast, it’s the best breakfast I have ever had”. Guest
“The breakfast at your B&B is the best breakfast EVER!” Jim – Melbourne
Breakfast is served between 8.00 & 10.00am. We serve to order with the freshest produce – even our own chicken eggs!
At the manor Roberto prepares breakfast with ingredients that are local and fresh. The food is never tricky, it always tastes unbelievable and is high quality, wholesome prepared with incredible care. Roberto has a great deal of pleasure serving all our guests with food that is exceptionally tasty and rare to find these days.
Our beautiful selection for breakfast may include:
- Organic Bircher Muesli with fresh seasonal fruits like mango, strawberries, blueberries, red papaya, pineapple, pomegranate & kiwi fruit wild honey, fresh natural yoghurt & bee pollen!
- Fruit platter with exotic seasonal fruits
- Eggs straight from our chickens! Sometimes we love to make a gorgeous fresh spinach and goats cheese tart served with tomato & basil salsa and maple glazed bacon.
- Eggs cooked any way are served with lots of toast, organic butter, fresh tomato cutney and herbs
- Fresh homemade organic jams & preserves are available.
- Fresh English spinach, bacon, smoked salmon & haloumi, avocado, mushrooms & tomatoes are available.
- We also have a huge range of organic herbal infusions, Ayurvedic & black teas.
- We serve our tea in beautiful pots with fresh organic milk & a slice of lemon if you desire!
- Instant coffee, organic plunger coffee & espresso
We also make Chai’s, smoothies, juices and speciality drinks on request for a small charge.
Full cooked organic breakfast for
visiting guests $25
Be sure to let us know if you have extra guests coming for breakfast
Some photos by Swirltography
Our cafe bar is situated on the terrace & guests are welcome to help themselves around the clock to teas & coffees.
Pop up Omelette Bar
We have become known for our popup omelette bar, where Roberto makes fresh smoked salmon omelettes to order out in the garden. Guests just love this, particularly a family group or gathering. If you are a group that would like this on one of your visits please request it.
As our breakfasts are cooked fresh, at busy times there may be short delays. If you are in a rush, please let us know the evening before.
If you have any dietary requirements, please send us an e-mail at least 24 hours before your arrival and we will do our best to organise it for you.